Thank you for your interest in employment with the Embassy! We hope that you will find the information provided below both informative and helpful in your search for employment here.
- Applicants are required to use the Universal Application for Employment (UAE) form (Microsoft Word / PDF 93.5 KB) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174) or a current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information required by the UAE.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration. The Human Resources will only contact those applicants who demonstrate on their application form that they meet or exceed all the position requirements (education, experience, language, knowledge and skills – please address each of the qualification requirements in the vacancy announcement) and have included all the required documentation.
SUBMIT COMPLETE APPLICATION TO
|Office:||Human Resources Office|
|Address:||American Embassy Kuala Lumpur
P.O. Box 10035
50700 Kuala Lumpur
or preferably via e-mail* to KLHRO@state.gov
* Include the title of the Job Vacancy in the Subject Line
- The Human Resources Office only accepts applications for OPEN job vacancies. If you are applying for more than one vacancy, please submit separate applications for each job.
- Regret letters will only be sent to short-listed candidates and AEFMs.